Wednesday, December 24, 2014

KLK Holiday


With it being the holiday season, I figure I should do a cheerful entry this week.  Here’s my crack at it!  I’ll kind of explain how KLK Cycles started in the process.
Last winter was the longest in recent memory.  I live in a place that winter can last for five months!  A shitty place for a motorcycle guy, I know.  This place is great for other reasons, but I get pretty crabby when there’s still snow in April (just ask my wife). 

This was around the time I came up with the concept for KLK Cycles.  I needed something to get my mind off f$%&ing snow!  A couple of my friends live a couple hundred miles away from me and work in the motorcycle industry.  We had always discussed starting something together, so I figured that this could be it.  I could do something that I’m passionate about and they could do the same while providing their expertise.  We didn’t really post anything until December (not a big surprise, since riding weather happened before we really got going).

Right now we’re just doing blogs, but hopefully we’ll have different content coming (how-to videos, motovlogs, product reviews, etc).  We’ll see how things go.  It’s just great collaborating with my friends, doing stuff we all enjoy.

For all of you reading this, thank you!  I consider all of you my family on two wheels.  There’s too much division between riders, street vs. dirt, cruiser vs. sport, Harley vs. the rest.  If you ride, then I consider you a friend.  Motorcycles brought all of us in KLK Cycles together.  We hope that we can bring other riders together though our content.  I’m really hoping that doing this keeps me sane for another winter!

Happy Holidays to all of our two-wheeled family!
“The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.” – Mario Puzo

No comments:

Post a Comment